Hey read this!

If you want to follow my blog via email, scroll to the bottom and follow instructions. If you think instructions are for losers, then figure it out yourself. Either way works for me. Skoal.

Saturday, October 8, 2011

it's this or homework

 As incredible as it may sound, I am finally getting close to finishing graduate school. As a matter of fact, I should be doing homework now, I am tasked with cranking out about a thousand words for a critique of an article. I won't bore you with the subject, but it was rather interesting. So doing the work should not be a chore. Getting started is the chore. Perhaps this will serve as a warm up exercise. At any rate, 2 more class meetings and then it's just one more class and I am done. Which is good, as I am now ending year 5 of the 2 year program.

No comments:

Post a Comment